The Weekend To-Do: Music festivals for all, Free People opens in Toronto and fireworks worth checking out in Vancouver
Visitors from Onterrible take note: there are no beer tents at Osheaga because, well, you can drink anywhere at the festival. Add that to the already long list of reasons to go, which includes Florence and the Machine, M83, Garbage, Austra, Justice and the artist formerly known as Snoop Dogg.
Aug. 3 – 5
Jean Drapeau Parc, Montreal
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Want to show off your nail art skills? Have we got a contest for you!
- News your wallet can use: Club Monaco announces an upcoming shoe collection
- Taylor Swift vs. Demi Lovato: Who wore the minidress best at the 2013 MMVAs?
- Shay Mitchell vs. Lucy Hale: Which Pretty Little Liars star was best dressed at the 2013 MMVAs?
- Kate Middleton wears pink Alexander McQueen for her last appearance before going on maternity leave