The Brits may be famous for their stiff upper lips, but it seems that everyone in London this week has given it up to the Olympic spirit. As captured by photographer Luke Freeman in and around Olympic Park, patriots from the UK and beyond were hitting the town swathed in their respective countries’ flags. From star spangled tights to Team Canada’s sweaters, catch the best shows of patriotism we’ve seen through the games thusfar.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party