It’s not often that we can say we spent the weekend doing the same things as Kate Middleton, but thanks to the Olympics dominating almost all of our time, we’ll allow this one comparison to living like the duchess. While our participation was limited to the living room couch, Kate wasn’t just celebrating in the stands: on Monday she watched the men’s Laser sailing race from a yacht! Always one to dress perfectly for the occasion, Kate could have passed for a sailor in her Team GB windbreaker jacket, favourite white Team GB polo shirt and dark denim jeans by Zara. The rest of her weekend was spent in various Team GB items, including a navy polo shirt and jacket. What was new, however, were the shoes: Kate debuted a pair of red kicks this weekend—Adidas Supernova trainers which are also part of the official Team GB uniform. And one last thing to note: the chance of another Will and Kate Olympic PDA is gone. He’s returned to his post in Wales as an RAF search and rescue pilot. However, Harry will finish off the royal Olympic ambassador duties with Kate giving us hope for some adorable brother- and sister-in-law interactions in the days to come.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot