Lollapalooza Style Snaps: 23 shots of bejewelled hairpieces, neon brights and fringe-wearing festivalgoers rocking out in Chicago
It seems like half of Canada spent last weekend in Quebec for Osheaga and the Montreal Fashion & Design Festival and the other half headed southwest to Chicago for Lollapalooza. And while both festivals had their fair share of rain, Lolla attendees showed off some sweet summer styles right through to Sunday night. Check out our shots from Grant Park by Toronto photographer Jillian Lockwood—fringe skirts, American flag-print cut-offs and loads of brightly-coloured items were popular as ever.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look