Osheaga wasn’t the only game in town last week in Montreal, with the city being invaded by not one but two stylish festivals. Festival Mode & Design transformed the downtown core into one big fashion show, with runways and installations being erected across town. Style Panelist and street style photographer Élodie Parthenay was there to snap some of the best styles on the street.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents