After a weekend of wearing navy (and a few days away from the public eye) Kate’s back on the scene in London in her classic Olympic uniform. The Duchess watched the women’s hockey semifinals last night while wearing her navy Smythe blazer, Stuart Weitzman wedges, skinny jeans and white Team GB polo shirt—making the outfit very similar to the one she wore during her meet and greet with the team back in March. Today Kate donned the same outfit, sans blazer, to watch synchronized swimming. While none of the British royals were in attendance, Monaco’s Prince Albert II was sitting behind Kate and the two chatted while watching. But where was Princess Charlene? Considering she competed on South Africa’s Olympic swimming team in 2000, we’d assume she would jump at the chance to watch any water sport—especially when she would get to do it with another young, recently-married royal. Alas, their friendship will have to (continue to) bloom on another day.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 9 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party