The Weekend To-Do: A folk fest out west, a big-city flea market, the must-see movie of the moment and more!
The fall collections may have already hit store floors but don’t fret; there’s still plenty of time for days on the beach and nights on the patio. And this weekend there’s also a big-city flea market, a Prairie folk festival, a big closing ceremony and some contemporary Spanish design to check out. Olé!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 9 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party