The Weekend To-Do: A folk fest out west, a big-city flea market, the must-see movie of the moment and more!
The Junction Flea
The third instalment of the Junction Flea market gets underway this Sunday in one of Toronto’s most beloved neighbourhoods. Local vendors will be offering vintage, curiosities and delicious treats.
Aug. 12, 9am
Dundas St. W. and Indian Grove, Toronto
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents