Kate Middleton sings along to Monty Python while recycling another look at the Olympic closing ceremony
Amidst the excitement of The Spice Girls reunion and the gold-on-gold (on gold) Brit model spectacular at last night’s Olympic closing ceremonies in London, our eyes, as usual, were firmly planted on dear Duchess of Cambridge. Attending alongside Prince Harry to represent the Royal Family, Kate spent the evening in typically good-natured form singing along to the many famed Brit tunes by George Michael, Take That, One Direction and even Eric Idle of Monty Python. In similarly typical form, Kate dropped the Team GB polo she sported mid-games and opted for another old faithful: the dotted-blue Whistles “Bella” dress she wore earlier this summer to the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee concert. It was lucky for us to get a second look given that we never got a good look at the concert, and y’all know how important those are to us! As for the rest of the ensemble, Kate carried her Anya Hindmarch “Maud clutch” which bears a custom embroidered “C” for Catherine and wore the custom Kiki McDonough diamond and topaz earrings she’s been spotted with all summer long.
While it may be a wrap for Olympic Kate spottings for now, have no fear! Kate being an official ambassador for the Paralympic games as well ensures that we’ll see many more sporty Kate looks to come when those games are underway in just over two weeks from now.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look