We break down each of The Spice Girls’ looks from their performance at last night’s Olympic closing ceremony. Which was your favourite?
After all the anticipation leading up to The Spice Girls one-off reunion for the Olympics closing ceremony, we were beyond relieved to watch the fab fivesome not only kill it performance-wise, but score gold in the wardrobe department as well. Each of the girls managed to reinterpret their Spice persona in looks that stayed true to their roots while channeling a more modern vibe. After the girls ran through “Wannabe” and “Spice Up Your Life,” they partied until the sun rose with Liam Gallagher (their former foe, who once said he’d “smack them” if he ran into The Spice Girls at the 1997 Brit Awards) and Muse, though Beckham had already gone home, presumably to rest after both her performance and dressing Georgia May Jagger for the ceremonies.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue