The Weekend To-Do: We’re hitting Toronto’s annual CNE and shopping several online-come-warehouse sales!
Sad but true, August is already halfway over. On the bright side, it’s time for back-to-school shopping (and the working girl’s equivalent). This fall our wardrobes are practically begging for a new pair of jeans, graphic print jackets, designer shoes and of course the invaluable cocktail dress, all of which you’ll find at pop-up warehouse sales and street festivals this weekend. See you at the checkout.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party