Get up close and personal with Alexander Skarsgård in Calvin Klein’s new GIF-heavy online ad campaign for Encounter
Calvin Klein’s latest online campaign will give all Alexander Skarsgård fans the chance to finally get up close and personal with his blonde, impeccably chiseled self…minus the bodyguards or restraining order. In fact, in Calvin Klein’s “Dare to Encounter” campaign for its forthcoming Encounter fragrance (ad pages will be rolling out in September issues), players get to accompany Skarsgård side-by-side through an animated GIF journey, unlocking a series of challenges along the way.
Though the prize is sadly not Skarsgård himself (and he winds up with Lara Stone, the object of his desire, at the end, so there’s that), there are some pretty sizable consolation prizes once the film-noir virtual story is done, including the grand prize of a getaway. That, and Skarsgård will also be at TIFF this September…who’s to say this virtual journey couldn’t just be a practice round for the real thing next month?
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents