P’Trique was understandably a bit miffed when Tyra Banks had glossed over him for the revamped return of America’s Next Top Model, but thanks to a little campaigning and a lot of tooching, P’Trique’s dreams of appearing on ANTM’s 19th season have come true.
To commemorate the new #totesamaze partnership, Banks (or “Ty,” as P’Trique calls her) teamed up with everyone’s favourite bearded fashionista for a little teaser video. While Banks’ acting skills are questionable to say the least (does the made-for-TV treasure Life-Size refresh your memories at all?), the clip is full of P’Trique one-liners, including a tender moment between the two at the end: “Look me in my smize….you are perfect.”
If there was any question about us tuning in for the season’s debut this fall, we’re definitely fully on board now. Check out the video for yourself and try to resist being wooed by P’Trique’s expert smize—he’s a total natural.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce