The Weekend To-Do: We’re savouring the second last weekend of summer by hitting Vancouver’s farmers markets, Montreal’s film festival and Toronto’s teen-inspired basement party
The weekend before Labour Day is always bittersweet. All the guilty pleasures of summer—ice cream, bike rides, afternoons at the beach—are quickly slipping through our fingers. But let’s stay in denial a little while longer, shall we? This weekend we’re picnicking on the west coast, exploring the Junction after dark and staying out past curfew at a teen-themed party.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Dannijo launches a stunning six-piece collection to celebrate its 5th anniversary
- Best beauty apps: From cataloguing your nail polish to keeping you safe in the sun, 5 to download now
- Max Mara names a coat after Kate Middleton
- How to wear overalls: 5 Style Panel tips for taking this nineties staple from farmer to high-fashion
- Tom Ford’s Fall 2013 Ad Campaign is out and it is fierce