Inside last Thursday’s Greta Constantine summer bash: Synchronized swimmers, socialites, Stoli cocktails and more!
For those of you who thought synchronized swimming only existed at the Olympics, think again. The prettiest water sport proved to be alive and well at Greta Constantine’s annual summer bash last Thursday. Held in the grandiose backyard of Michael Cooper and Krystal Koo’s east Annex home in Toronto, guests were left spellbound when mid-soiree, a foursome of girls (IRL members of the Variety Village Synchro Club) jumped into the pool, performing to Gwen Stefani’s “Hollaback Girl.” After that, things got back to normal, and by that we mean many many Stoli cocktails held by gals in floor-length dresses (case in point: Ainsley Kerr and Shay Lowe wore matching diaphanous aquamarine gowns). Toward night’s end, as many free spirited gals kicked off their heels to dip in the pool, fifty-something artist Andrea Bolley was spotted dancing on her own to Diego Armand’s DJ set with moves that made many a youthful onlooker green with Advanced Style envy.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion