On the heels of the London Olympics closing ceremony “Team Supermodel,” Russian beauty Natalia Vodianova will run the final 130 meters of the Paralympic torch relay later this afternoon. The event, which takes place along London’s Surrey Docks, kicks off Vodianova’s role as ambassador of the Sochi Winter Games in 2014 which will take place in her home country of Russia. In light of the event, Vodianova took to Facebook earlier in the day, writing: “As an ambassador of Sochi-2014, I am focusing my efforts to raise awareness specifically towards Paralympic Games. I am delighted that in London this year Paralympians are the center of Media and public attention. They are my new role models of strength, determination, and Olympic spirit.”
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents