If you want to do a good deed while enjoying photos of four-legged furballs, then may we suggest you check out the third annual Paws for a Cause Gala, which takes place in Toronto on October 11, 2012. This year, the gala will try a new direction, opting for a dog-centric photo exhibit put on by Instagram duo Theron Humphrey and his coonhound Maddie. Whereas last year’s canine fashion show may be missed by dogs and owners alike, stylish pups will have the chance to have a Humphrey-snapped portrait, which sounds pretty fabulous to us. Gala tickets sell for $99, with proceeds going to the Central Toronto Veterinary Referral Clinic’s (CTVRC) Cares Foundation, which helps to subsidize life-saving surgery costs. If you think that your dog has that it-factor, be sure to enter them in the Paws for the Cause casting call!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot