Kate Middleton attends the Paralympics opening ceremony in a recycled Day by Birger et Mikkelsen coatdress
We’re gearing up for another blast of Kate-does-Sporty-Spice sightings, with the Paralympic Games underway this week. As an official ambassador for the games, Kate is scheduled to attend a handful of events over the next few days and while we’re assuming there will be an abundance of patriotic polo-wearing, Kate’s spared us for now, with this first shot of her in a golden Day by Birger et Mikkelsen coatdress at yesterday’s opening ceremony, the same she wore to the wedding of Zara Phillips as well as to another in 2006. As for the accessories, Kate’s donning her tried and true nude patent LK Bennett “Sledge” pumps as well as her gold Wilbur and Gussie envelope clutch. Stay tuned, kids!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 9 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party