Kate Middleton attends the Paralympics opening ceremony in a recycled Day by Birger et Mikkelsen coatdress
We’re gearing up for another blast of Kate-does-Sporty-Spice sightings, with the Paralympic Games underway this week. As an official ambassador for the games, Kate is scheduled to attend a handful of events over the next few days and while we’re assuming there will be an abundance of patriotic polo-wearing, Kate’s spared us for now, with this first shot of her in a golden Day by Birger et Mikkelsen coatdress at yesterday’s opening ceremony, the same she wore to the wedding of Zara Phillips as well as to another in 2006. As for the accessories, Kate’s donning her tried and true nude patent LK Bennett “Sledge” pumps as well as her gold Wilbur and Gussie envelope clutch. Stay tuned, kids!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents