(Long) Weekend Mixtape: 22 songs that will help you say goodbye to summer including Frank Ocean, The Wanted and Of Monsters and Men
We might have just three official days of summer left, but there’s no reason to let it end without a party. Whether you’re celebrating Labour Day from a dock, patio or park, we have a playlist that will take you through the whole long weekend. We’re talking Frank Ocean slow jams, The Wanted’s boy band awesomeness and a throwback with the Clueless soundtrack. Maybe if we all listen at the same time we can convince summer to stick around a bit longer?
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents