The Weekend To-Do: Oysterfest in Montreal, where to shop in Toronto and spend Labour Day laughing with For A Good Time, Call
As Labour Day is a celebration in honour of those who fought to work less than 12 hours a day, it’s only fitting to indulge in a little R&R this weekend. Whether it’s restorative or preventative rest you’re after—what with a new school year, TIFF and Fashion’s Night Out on the horizon—there’s plenty to choose from, should you decide to leave your Adirondack chair.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable