Despite the fact that William and Harry are also Olympic ambassadors, it’s no surprise (to us, at least!) that Kate Middleton is the most popular royal at various London 2012 celebrations. Yesterday she took part in her first medal ceremony, presenting the gold for men’s discus. And because Kate always knows how to dress the part, she ditched her usual Team GB uniform for a more official-looking outfit. Kate wore a navy blazer by Pucci and her Paralympic Team GB scarf—both of which she previously donned when meeting the Women’s Olympic hockey team back in March. She paired a yet-to-be-identified navy skirt with the blazer and her favourite shoes, otherwise known as her trusty Stuart Weitzman wedges.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion