Despite the fact that William and Harry are also Olympic ambassadors, it’s no surprise (to us, at least!) that Kate Middleton is the most popular royal at various London 2012 celebrations. Yesterday she took part in her first medal ceremony, presenting the gold for men’s discus. And because Kate always knows how to dress the part, she ditched her usual Team GB uniform for a more official-looking outfit. Kate wore a navy blazer by Pucci and her Paralympic Team GB scarf—both of which she previously donned when meeting the Women’s Olympic hockey team back in March. She paired a yet-to-be-identified navy skirt with the blazer and her favourite shoes, otherwise known as her trusty Stuart Weitzman wedges.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents