As a pre-cursor to TIFF, the Venice Film Festival can sometimes be seen as a rival to our Canadian red carpet extravaganza. Luckily though, the Italian festival has given us a glamorous preview of what to look forward to style-wise from the celebrities that are expected to hit our fair city later this week. In past years at TIFF, stars have been know to dress down for their big premieres, rather than go full-out glamour as they have this year at Cannes and now in Venice. But don’t fret, we can still expect to see all of our favourite designers showcased on and off the red carpet this year. Stay tuned, as we’ll be updating the latest looks from Venice as they come in.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable