Regardless of whether you were actually lugging any textbooks down the hall, this week certainly has the back-to-school feel for everyone. What with New York Fashion Week and the Toronto International Film Festival underway, it feels like everyone is working for (and during) the weekend. To help ease you in, one of our favourite contributors and all around gal Sarah Nicole Prickett has created an awesome playlist of attitude-filled tunes from Nirvana, The Ramones, Sleigh Bells and more. Have a listen and try to forget that you’re working so so so hard.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 9 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party