RPatz who? Kristen Stewart certainly brought her A-game to Toronto last night, with bright pink lips, killer heels, a high ponytail and a stunning Zuhair Murad dress embellished with sequins and lace for the TIFF premiere of On The Road. Considering it was her first appearance post-scandal, the sleek outfit did not disappoint. There may have been doubts leading up to her moment on the TIFF red carpet, with many of the very dedicated fans who were camped outside Ryerson Theatre expressing worry that Kristen Stewart wouldn’t actually show up. Instead she was just a somewhat-fashionable hour late to TIFF—and slightly skittish in a “I’m really worried you’re going to ask me about Robert Pattinson” sort of way. (No one did.) And the fans were rewarded for their patience, as the star signed autographs and posed for pictures (what could be better for a Twilight fan than a KStew selfie?) while walking the TIFF red carpet. Perhaps being flanked by her On The Road co-stars, Kristen Dunst and Garrett Hedlund—who are, to our delight, dating IRL—helped keep Kristen Stewart at ease? At the very least it kept her from switching into Converse on the TIFF red carpet.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents