Overheard at TIFF 2012: One part of Ryan Gosling looked so good on the red carpet that it deserves its own Twitter
It’s clearly not enough to be famous and have a regular old Twitter account these days. No—the really popular accounts are those run by specific celebrity parts, like Miley’s Bun or Angelina’s Right Leg. And considering that Ryan Gosling is already the most meme-ified actor out there, it’s high time a certain asset of his joined Twitter. Thankfully, we’re not alone in this opinion—even Hollywood agents agree. Or so we overheard on Friday, after Ryan Gosling walked the red carpet for A Place Beyond the Pines in an extremely flattering suit: “After tonight, Ryan Gosling’s butt will have a Twitter handle.” Your move, Internet.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents