Home-grown teen queen and FASHION cover girl Nina Dobrev was back in Toronto this weekend to promote her upcoming flick The Perks of Being a Wallflower at TIFF. As if to be taking the film’s title quite literally, Dobrev donned several stunning floral looks over the course of her TIFF appearances. So stunning in fact, that’s pretty much impossible to choose a favourite. But let’s try, shall we?
At Saturday’s TIFF red carpet premiere, Nina Dobrev wore an Oscar-worthy white Monique Lhuillier gown that featured intricate black floral embroidery. One of the frothy confections that has helped amp up this year’s TIFF celebrations from fairly casual to megawatt, the dress induced jealousy-gasps all around at the film’s after party later that night. (Co-star Emma Watson was also feeling the florals, btw, equally stunning in Erdem.)
Yesterday, at the Variety Studio at Holt Renfrew, Nina Dobrev broke out her second Monique Lhuillier of TIFF, this time a brightly-hued floral and splatter-printed top and shorts combo which she paired with orange Manolo Blahnik heels.
Last night, at the CAA agency TIFF bash, the floral swan song was proverbially sung, with Nina Dobrev in an off white embroidered lace mini floral dress as she posed alongside fellow former FASHION cover girl Lily Collins.
So, which takes your top vote?
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue