The NKPR IT Lounge is undoubtedly one of Toronto’s swankiest TIFF gifting suites. Stars like Catherine Deneuve, Olivia Wilde, Ryan Gosling and AnnaLynne McCord have all stopped by in years past and with NKPR amping up their megawattage with the addition of legendary fashion photographer Patrick Demarchelier shooting celebs for a day during TIFF, it’s not hard to see why boldface names like Daniel Radcliffe, Nina Dobrev, Adrien Grenier and Agyness Deyn stopped by.
With food provided by the Food Dudes (along with candy and even a Yogurty’s stand) and TIFF themed cocktails by Skyy Vodka, stars can play video games on a cozy couch (games provided by web start-up StiksGaming.com) before getting a manicure or brow clean up from Tweezerman–perfect for giving their best smize in a space created by Stephanie Mark, Erin Kleinberg and Jake Rosenberg of The Coveteur. They can also create an outfit from RW&CO and top it off with baubles from Lia Sophia. Our favourite item, though, is the one month subscription to music streaming site Rdio. And we just so happen to know where celebs can find a great playlist or two.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot