TIFF 2012: Rachel McAdams and To the Wonder co-star Olga Kurylenko toast their latest film in matching green Elie Saab dresses
How could two green Elie Saab dresses wind up side by side on the TIFF red carpet? “It’s a complete coincidence,” Olga Kurylenko assured me at the TIFF after party for To The Wonder hosted by Hugo Boss and GQ and held at a condo development on Richmond St. West in Toronto earlier this week.
“I couldn’t believe it when I saw Rachel and we both realized we were wearing dresses Elie Saab.” Rachel would be Rachel McAdams, who stars with Olga Kurylenko (former Bond Girl and future apple of everyone’s eye) in the poetic and somewhat free-form film by Terrence Malick, which was screened last night at the Princess of Wales theatre. Kurylenko sparkled in emerald sequins, while McAdams worn a one-sleeve chiffon gown. If there was any doubt that emerald green is the colour of Fall 2012, there isn’t now.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents