Kate Middleton and Prince William’s Diamond Jubilee tour of Southeast Asia may have officially ended, but there are two final outfits to report on! This morning the royal couple departed from Tuvalu in almost the same manner as they arrived: wearing ceremonial headdresses and being carried on thrones through crowds of dancing onlookers. Kate was wearing a floral-print shirt dress by Project D London that had her usual silhouette: short sleeves, nipped-in waist and pleated skirt. The dress was clearly a specific choice for that day, as Kate was still wearing it when she and Will landed in Brisbane for a stopover—one of Project D London’s designers is Australia native Dannii Minogue. However, before settling in for the long flight back to England Kate Middleton made quick airport change. She kept her favourite LK Bennett Sledge heels on, but swapped the dress for a pair of skinny jeans and a loose white sweater. Always one to accessorize, Kate was also wearing a lotus leopard print scarf by Temperley London and carrying her Longchamp Le Pliage bag. Most importantly though, Kate Middleton took down her hair from the half updo it was styled in for the morning and let her natural curls show. (Royals! Their casual travelling outfits are just like us!) We shall now spend the rest of the afternoon imagining what Kate stashed in there to read on the plane ride home…
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue