The Weekend To-Do: We’re hitting Pop Montreal, meeting Rachel Roy in Vancouver and shopping the Dundas West Sidewalk Sale in Toronto
Fall is in full swing here at FASHION and although the abrupt temperature drop was quite harsh there’s not much to do but embrace this glorious autumn weather. Tomorrow’s Dundas West Sidewalk Sale is the perfect opportunity to don that favourite knit of yours you’ve been itching to throw on all summer. For those of us who weren’t able to score tickets to the sold-out Grimes shows, it’s not the end of the world (we’d like to think). A generous amount of live music will be in store this weekend at POP Montreal and Vancouver’s Olio Festival.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable