The Weekend To-Do: We’re hitting Pop Montreal, meeting Rachel Roy in Vancouver and shopping the Dundas West Sidewalk Sale in Toronto
Well into its 10th year, the annual 5-day POP Montreal festival is back, and with a killer line-up may we add. Among the slew of shows and exhibitions – a total of more than 570 bands and artists – includes Gotye taking the stage at Metropolis this evening and Grizzly Bear, whose much-anticipated album Shields was released earlier this week, Sunday night at L’Olympia.
Sept. 19 to Sept. 23
Various venues/locations within the Montreal area
Dundas West Sidewalk Sale
Vintage boutiques Dalston Grey and Magwood have teamed up to host the Dundas West Sidewalk Sale, spanning from Lansdowne to Shaw, this Saturday. With more than fifty boutiques, restaurants and cafés setting up shop outdoors, you’ll want to get their bright and early for exclusive one-day-only specials, homemade treats and perhaps that vintage Dries skirt you’ve been eyeing.
Sept. 22, 10am – 6pm Rain or shine
Dundas St. W. (between Lansdowne Ave. and Shaw St.), Toronto
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue