The Weekend To-Do: Photography with Philip Sparks, Joe Fresh street art, fancy hot chocolate and other stylish goings-on during Toronto’s Nuit Blanche
It’s here! The streets of Toronto will be taken over on Saturday night for the city’s annual all-night art party. Given just how much there is to see during the 12+ hours of Scotiabank Nuit Blanche, we’re dedicating the entire Weekend To-Do to the most stylish exhibits and goings-on—from the festival’s kick off at 7:03pm and well into sunrise. On our list? A photo exhibit at the Philip Sparks boutique, an all night-dance party and a fancy mug of hot chocolate. (With some great art and live music thrown into the mix!)
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents