Inside Mendocino’s 25th anniversary: 18 shots of partygoers getting silver manicures, sipping trend-themed drinks and shopping the night away!
Mendocino’s 25th anniversary was marked last week with a celebration at the store’s Yonge Street location. The evening began with a trend presentation from the store’s head buyer, Christina Faucher. Key trends for fall and the upcoming holiday season—such as leather, oxblood and prints—were presented on models who mingled with partygoers throughout the night. Guests sipped custom cocktails tailored to the season’s tops trends (think: “Better than Bordeaux” and “Prints Charming”) while perusing merchandise. That is, unless their nails were wet: In honour of Mendocino’s silver anniversary, Tips Nail Bar joined the celebration to do metallic Essie manicures on guests. There were also many silver sweets to be had—while waiting for manicure partygoers filled takeout containers with silver and white sweets from a fully stocked candy table. Happy silver anniversary, indeed!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion