Your morning latte is getting an extra shot of style: Rodarte is doing a holiday collection with Starbucks!
Finally, some Rodarte we can all afford! If you missed their collaboration with Target (which, chances are you did because it was only available in the states), you’ll be pleased to know the Mulleavy sisters have teamed up with Starbucks to create a holiday collection of accessories. Coffee accessories, that is.
Kate and Laura have taken the traditional white reusable Starbucks mug with green logo and pixilated it to the point where it’s almost unrecognizable. (We thought our computers weren’t loading properly!) The design is finished off with a lime green lid.
Along with the reusable cup, the Rodarte for Starbucks collection includes a reusable cup sleeve, Starbucks Card and tote bag all with the same pixilated print. The limited edition items will be available at Starbucks stores across Canada (except for Quebec, sorry!) and online starting November 13. With prices ranging from $6-14, it’s safe to say these items will be making many a holiday wish list—and appearing in street style photos in no time.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents