The Weekend To-Do: We’re hitting up Toronto’s new J.Crew factory store, Halifax’s Group of Seven exhibit and more
With fall party season in full swing—as perfectly demonstrated at last night’s Hermès swinging silk party in Toronto—our dance cards are more packed than ever. This weekend we’re taking in masterpieces of the Canadian and French varietals, trying some designer eyewear on for size (and shape) and having a vintage-style one night stand.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- What’s in your bag, Beckerman sisters?
- Sneak a peek at the Joe Fresh makeup collection for Fall 2013: 34 beauty products that won’t break your budget
- Alexander McQueen is returning to the beauty world with a new fragrance collection
- Luminato 2013: Marina Abramović, Willem Dafoe, Rufus Wainwright and a giant claw arcade game at opening night
- Dominico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana found guilty of tax evasion