More Lana Del Rey: A second round of H&M Campaign images has been released! (Plus, lots and lots of song leaks)
Lana Del Rey has brought her perfect pout back out for the second installment of H&M ads. For the winter campaign, the sultry songstress has taken to a parking garage to flaunt the latest and greatest from the Swedish company.
With her hair as big as always (‘big beauty queen style’ if you will), Lana Del Rey wears leather pants and models moto jackets, blue puffer jackets, and oversized sweaters. The new campaign feels more editorial than the first and proves that Lana Del Rey’s fashion career is just getting warmed up.
Lana Del Rey is everywhere right now. She recently released the music video (read: short film) for the song ‘Ride’, leaks of her newest songs (bad for her, but good for us) and now this campaign. Now the question on our minds is, what song will she cover for this campaign?
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue