Rachel Zoe and Tyra Banks are off on another television venture and now, they want scripts instead of reality. Both Zoe and Banks have signed on to have comedies scripted about their lives (in addition to their current TV shows) for NBC and ABC, respectively.
Tyra Banks (the model/author/producer/talkshow host/expert smizer) will be creating a show about her forehead and her awkward teenage years titled Fivehead. What’s a fivehead? You must have not watched The Tyra Show but let Tyra explain, “In high school, if you have glasses, you’re a ‘four eyes’, if you have braces, you’re a ‘metal mouth’ but if you had my forehead? You’re a FIVEHEAD.” Of course!
As for Rachel Zoe, in addition to the fifth season of The Rachel Zoe Project—which tracks her life as a designer and stylist—her scripted comedy will be a 30-minute show loosely based on her life for NBC.
With no expected dates set for the launch of these shows, we’ll just have to sit back relax and watch their other shows. Is it wrong that we kind of wish they were fashion cartoons?
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable