The Weekend To Do: We’re hitting up Toronto’s new Monocle outpost, catching A$AP Rocky in Vancouver and screening the new Diana Vreeland documentary
With FASHION’s 35th Anniversary blow-out party behind us and Toronto Fashion Week ahead of us, we’re going to be indulging in a lot of R&R this weekend, with an emphasis on beauty sleep. Take it easy peasy with a trip to the Art Gallery of Ontario, a shopping trip to Monocle and a documentary about Diana Vreeland.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents