The Weekend To Do: We’re hitting up Toronto’s new Monocle outpost, catching A$AP Rocky in Vancouver and screening the new Diana Vreeland documentary
The greatest Cat Power takes the stage in Montreal and Toronto this weekend in support of her new album, Sun. Big question: Will Iggy Pop make a guest appearance for “Nothin but Time”?
Metropolis, 59 St. Catherine St. E., Montreal
Kool Haus, 132 Queens Quay E., Toronto
After being denied entry to the country for his shows in Montreal and Toronto earlier this month, A$AP Rocky is scheduled to perform Saturday in Vancouver. Here’s hoping there won’t be a little bit of history repeating.
The Vogue Theatre, 918 Granville St., Vancouver
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents