Today marks the unofficial start to the “what are you dressing up as for Halloween?” question period. Since we’d hate to leave you without a clue, we’re here with another week full of fashionable and culturally relevant costumes to leading up to the spookiest night of the year.
To kick things off, we’d thought we’d go topical and select Kristen Stewart post break-up scandal. She made her first appearance post-scandal in the Toronto Pearson International Airport decked out in Robert Pattinson’s old clothing (because the only thing better than wearing your boyfriend’s oversized wears, is wearing your very publicly wounded heartthrob ex boyfriend’s wears). The look is simple to replicate, all you need is some boyfriend gear and a dismayed look of disappointment glued to your face. There’s no need to pretend to be her character Bella when her current life offers more entertainment.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events