TGIF, folks! We’ve spent our week finding simple and super awesome (if we do say so ourselves) costume ideas from Marc Jacobs to Kristen Stewart every day all week, and on Fridays, we wear pink (we know the line is technically Wednesday, but work with us here). And more pink than your eyes can probably handle, because today’s edition of Halloween costumes is all about dressing like the most stylish child in Hollywood, Miss Suri Cruise.
There’s a fine line that those who attempt this costume will tread and it’s between looking like an actual child or like an adult with a weird pink obsession. Suri pulls this look off because, she’s six, so it is essential for this costume to be complimented by a tiny kids purse (stuffed with candy), an oversized teddy bear and minimal makeup. Bonus points will be awarded to those who can convince someone to carry them around like a child.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable