The Weekend To-Do: We’re getting pampered with Beautylicious, catching Rufus Wainwright in Quebec City and eating brrraaaiiinns at a zombie brunch in Toronto
Boo! Halloween is here and you’ve your Kimye costume is ready to go. Whether you’re celebrating Friday, Saturday, both, or neither, there are plenty of events, haunted or otherwise, to take in this weekend. Beautify yourself on the cheap, peep some Bond accoutrements up close or eat some brains for breakfast. Trick or treat!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents