If you’ve been placing bets like we have on who’s going to design Angelina Jolie’s wedding dress, you better re-examine your choices. The actress is looking for a designer who is “not so obvious for designing wedding gowns”. The one she’s after? Rumor has it that it’s L’Wren Scott.
Scott, although not known for designing wedding gowns, is a regular go-to for celebrities such as Nicole Kidman and Sarah Jessica Parker when they hit up red carpet events, and according to a “friend” of Jolie’s the designer is “the one who understands her body the most.”
Over the summer, rumors had us believing that Donatella Versace had been sketching ideas for Angelina Jolie’s upcoming nuptials; a rumor that had much credibility due to her penchant for choosing the label for many red carpet events (hello, Angie’s right leg!). However, according to Jolie’s “friend” “she’s been courted by some of the hottest designers on the planet, but having a big name isn’t important to her.”
No word yet on what Brad Pitt will be wearing on the big day, or even when the wedding is set to take place, but we’re pretty certain that him choosing to wear Chanel No.5 as he marries Jolie will be “inevitable”.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 9 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party