Ever wondered what it would be like to run through the halls of the Louvre without the swarms of tourists? Arizona Muse knows the answer.
In the first ever TV ad for storied French luggage brand come lifestyle monolith Louis Vuitton, Arizona Muse gives her finest sultry bedroom eyes in the iconic Parisian museum and models Louis Vuitton in front of Leonardo da Vinci’s Mona Lisa.
The teaser trailer titled “L’Invitation du Voyage” is only 11 quick seconds but is so intriguing that we will have to tune into Homeland this Sunday to see the entirety of the ad. We consider this to be a high-fashion version of Night at the Museum.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable