It feels like forever since we last spotted Kate Middleton and Prince William out and about so we’re happy they made a comeback in style, and reused style at that. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge headed back to their alma mater (aka. where they first met!) St. Andrews in Scotland, to attend a fundraiser in honour of the university’s 600th anniversary.
In the spirit of looking back, Kate Middleton took a trip back into her closet to pull out some of her best pieces. We previously saw the Duchess of Cambridge wearing her black lace Temperley dress back in January at the War Horse premiere but for the gala, she renewed the look by adding a patriotic crimson poppy in honour of Sunday’s Remembrance Day. She also accessorized with a bright red Alexander McQueen box clutch that she carried during the Diamond Jubilee River Thames Pageant and a pair of Jimmy Choo Cosmos peeked out from under the floor length gown.
Prince William gave a speech at the event thanking the University for the friendships (and wife) that he found at Saint Andrews. So, please excuse us as our heart melts into a puddle and we anxiously wait for Kate Middleton’s next look.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to dress for a wedding: 13 Style Panel Tips for being the best dressed guest this summer
- Cannes 2013 red carpet beauty: The scoop on Aishwarya Rai’s hair, Marion Cotillard’s mascara and more
- Beauty Fix: Say goodbye to stretch marks, the best bronzer for darker skin tones and more answers to your beauty questions
- Cannes 2013: Jennifer Lawrence, Emma Waston, Nicole Kidman and more top our best Cannes red carpet looks
- Bouffant hair tutorial: How to add some Lana Del Rey-approved volume to your look