The Weekend To-Do: We’re catching Vancouver’s Mugler exhibit, re-visiting Alice in Wonderland at the ballet, mixing and matching in Saskatoon and more!
Looking to add some pizzazz to your fin de semaine? Look no further. We’ve got sample sales and pop up shops, a mega classic-rock dance party and a fashion-themed night at the museum. In the mood for a little vertigo? Skyfall, the latest installment in the Bond franchise, opens tonight—a perfectly good occasion to bust out your Le Smoking.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party
- What to wear to a wedding: 5 street style-inspired outfits and tips for every summer occasion
- J.Crew Vancouver: Go inside the Pacific Centre’s new women’s-only location
- Jessica Chastain vs. Milla Jovovich: Who wore it best on the Cleopatra red carpet at Cannes?
- Joe Fresh Fall 2013 look book: 38 items that are just as stylish as they are covetable