The Weekend To-Do: We’re bucking the Twilight trend with a dog fashion show, a Baroque-themed party and more sample sales
What do tacos, dogs and private shopping parties have in common? They’re all What’s On this weekend. Pick up a one-of-a-kind designer gift from Ikea, go for baroque in Edmonton, or take four-legged bff to a canine couture fashion show. Woof.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue
- What to wear on holiday: 41 shopping must-haves for the summer’s most stylish events
- Kate Middleton (and royal baby bump) shine in yellow Emilia Wickstead at the Queen’s garden party