The Weekend To-Do: We’re hitting Worn Journal’s Black Cat Ball, Moon’s pop-up store, Edmonton’s art shmooze and more
If Black Friday deals didn’t give you your shopping fill today, never fear—this weekend marks the beginning of craft-show season across Canada, the best time to pick up unique and local gifts all in one place. We’ve also sourced the perfect romantic afternoon in Vancouver, an end-of-days party in Edmonton and a valid excuse to wear cat ears in Toronto.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents