People’s Choice Awards 2013: See who made our list of best dressed on the red carpet and vote for your favourite
The People’s Choice Awards marked the beginning of awards season last night, giving us 2013′s first round of red carpet looks to feast our eyes on. With a more relaxed dress code than some of the upcoming awards shows, last night’s event allowed Hollywood’s bright young things to experiment with short silhouettes, bright hues, mixed prints and even designer names. To our pleasant surprise, up and coming Brit designers Peter Pilotto and Simone Rocha both made appearances on Emma Watson and Chloe Grace Moretz respectively. 15-year-old Moretz, who is fast becoming a style icon in her own right, brightened up the red carpet in neon yellow alongside Lea Michele who wore a sequined pink mini-dress by Elie Saab.
Amidst all the color, classic black and white also had its moment. Oscar nominee Jennifer Lawrence selected an elegant LBD by Valentino. Newly single Taylor Swift stuck with her signature drop-dead-gorgeous gowns, wearing a dramatic white Ralph Lauren dress.
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- How to photograph well: Makeup tips to ensure you look as spectacular in pictures as you do in-person
- Marion Cotillard vs. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Who wore the little white dress best at Cannes?
- Wedding day beauty: Whether you’re the bride or a guest, 10 tips for romantic makeup and hair
- Discounts for all! Kate Spade, J.Crew, Hudson’s Bay and more will open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Behind the scenes at Tanya Taylor’s wedding: From her haute couture wedding gown to the tropical paradise venue