Les Miserables best supporting actress winner Anne Hathaway was a total showstopper on the red carpet at last night’s Golden Globes. Hathaway wore a white strapless Chanel Couture column gown that showcased her statuesque figure. It was jewel-encrusted and featured a slight flare at the waist (which may not help that rumour mill). As mentioned in her speech, Hathaway has come a long way from her start in The Princess Diaries and her style has risen to equal her skyrocketing career.
We have lots of love for Downton Abbey and last night, Lady Mary aka. Michelle Dockery wowed us. Dockery looked regal in her white and gold Alexandre Vauthier dress. The high neckline was sheer with gold embroidery while the rest of the dress was floating silk that skimmed the body. The dress also featured strong shoulder pads and a train for Downton-worthy drama. Although Dockery scored big for her red carpet look, we are a little disappointed she didn’t take home the award for best actress in a television drama (props to Claire Danes and all, but you know…)
So, who takes top honours? Vote in our red carpet poll above!
Join the discussion
Neither the author nor FASHION Magazine necessarily agrees with the comments posted here. Editors will not correct spelling or grammar. FASHION Magazine reserves the right to edit or delete comments entirely.
Brand New on Fashion
- Eva Longoria vs. Rooney Mara: Who wore it best on day 3 of the Cannes Film Festival?
- Topshop has launched a music festival style collection with Kate Bosworth: See all 21 Topshop Festival items now
- Rooney Mara is the face of Calvin Klein’s newest fragrance, Downtown Calvin Klein
- Lana Del Rey’s full FASHION Magazine Cover Shoot
- Summer 2013: Table of contents